GH fans: James Franco returns this summer?

James Franco returns as serial killer/artist Franco the summer of 2010

• Jewels
    Favorite Answer

Oh Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy ... maybe he'll become best-buds with Mikey in prison, huh? Michael's never seen his face -- at least not as far as I know -- so it should be easy for Franco to get himself put in prison just to buddy-up with Little Mike.

Can you see the cow Jason'll have if he gets a very large manila envelope in the mail, with a 10x12 polaroid of Franco and Michael hugging ... and Anthony zCrazy smiling excitedly in the background?

James Franco has hosted SNL before and he was awesome. I am absolutely in love with him and it made me so happy when he decided to join GH for a short stint. I would love to see him on SNL again. Lately they have been trying to get the younger, more popular actors on and I think Taylor Swift did a great job and I'm sure Taylor Lautner would as well.

Thanks for the confirmation! I've been reading rumors of his return for a while now and I'm glad to hear that it's finally set to happen. I thought Franco was a very intriguing character and his s/l was cut short way too soon. Can't wait to see what happens this time around!

He is too cute. I just saw "Knocked up" again the other day. I forgot he did a cameo in that one. Too funny.

I certainly hope so !