How much does it cost to get capacitors replaced on a monitor?

I have a 22 inch westing house (LCM-22w2) and i opened up to find one of the capacitors bludging. im assuming it needs to be replaced. my monitor has a white screen with a high pitch noise and the menus have been disfigured for some time. if i take this to a computer place how much would it cost me for them to... show more I have a 22 inch westing house (LCM-22w2) and i opened up to find one of the capacitors bludging. im assuming it needs to be replaced. my monitor has a white screen with a high pitch noise and the menus have been disfigured for some time. if i take this to a computer place how much would it cost me for them to repair this / and replace the capacitors?
Update: Ive attempted looking for a new board but i havent found a replacement one. so im considering attempting to replace them myself.
Update 2: im looking for a DAC-19M010 o.O