After getting a full male to female sex change operation, can guys tell that you used to be a guy ?

I'm getting a full sex change operation from male to female and they are going to make me into a woman. They are also going to make me have a vagina. Can guys tell that I use to be a guy if I don't tell them ?

Favorite Answer

In most cases, no. Watching numerous chat shows, knowing of particular cases, and having read quite a few articles on the subject of sex change operations i would say that the majority of the time the male cannot tell that the woman he is talking to/having sex with is a male. However, there are some ways in which you can tell if a female used to be a male. Such as the adams apple. i am not sure now if surgeons can remove this also, but i know before that the adam's apple was never removed even when the male was finally classed as a full female. If you see a adam's apple, you can pretty much guarantee that she used to be a male because female's do not have adam's apples. Also, check out the person's hands. Most men's ring finger is longer than their index fingers, whereas most women have ring fingers that are about the same length. Another thing to look at is the structure of the body. Women's hips and shoulders tend to be the same length, whereas males on average have broader shoulders than hips. All these body parts are not changed during a sex change operation. And as far as i know, cannot be changed. Another thing which could help you tell if she used to be a he is the way that person moves. Watch them walking. A man walks in a straight ahead way, while women wobble and sway more, possibly due to them having wider hips, a broader pelvis equipped for childbirth. However, some men are capable of learning how to sway when they walk although they would have to very good at it for it to appear natural. A man should never base whether a woman used to be a he or not based on voice, femininity or masculinity etc. This is because some women do have natural low voices, and other high pitched. Also, many men are in touch with their feminine side even though they are not homosexual and do not wish to be a woman. And vice versa for masculinity. Therefore, unless a man has studied this issue in such detail as I have or you tell that person I strongly believe that they would not know that you used to be a male. Whether you tell them or not, that is entirely up to you, i can tell you though that some people are absolutley fine with it whereas some males would be turned off about it. Not meaning to sound harsh, i just want to be entirely straightforward with you. Hope this helps, ox

some guys are very effeminate or boyish looking so i've seen some that could pass as females if they wanted to. there are alot of tells though like the low-voice, big hands, the body and face is sorta rough-looking (male basically), supposedly the vagina doesn't look that great either. I understand homosexuality and how people think they are in the wrong body and trust me i'm totally in support of the struggle those people go through but this sex change stuff just doesn't seem like the right option to make those people feel more accepted by society. I mean I understand you feel like a woman but many in the end just look like a guy dressing like a woman anyway. Like I said there are a few cases where this works, but i'd really have to see a pic of you to see if you'd pass.

Depends. I know some pretty hot and sexy trannys and I would have never known if she didn't tell me. My brother actually dated one without knowing she was once a he. o_O They broke up because he was so shocked. Any who, I don't know. Depends on the person. You see, the girl that he dated was asian and asian males tend to have a more womanly body than american males. They're skinnier and their face kind of looks softer than a typical american male. That's why they make such good women even if they were once a man. Once again, it deff depends on you.

That would entirely depend on you, the guy and the circumstances. There's no easy answer to this question. And what if the guy could tell but didn't care?

Maybe by your voice? But if your going to be with a guy then you should tell them. Have you seen Jerry Springer? those stories are there sometimes, and it doesn't always end well!

Source(s): Jerry Springer

maybe by the way you act. Might want to come clean.

if your surgery is done right

you'd hope not