What are your thoughts On Lawrence Taylor's arrest?

He was one of my all time favorite players besides Phil Simms. If true he needs to go to jail for the rest of his pathetic life.

3rd degree rape of a 15 year old girl. How pathetic.

Favorite Answer

Oh my gosh L T raped a girl, how awful, that is just so horrible, he is the type of guy who could get most any woman. It just goes to show that some people have a problem and money does not make it better. If you are sick you are sick and the disease does not get better with money. If it is proven that he did it then I agree he needs to go to jail. The said thing is people with money usually get off look at Michael Vick he got a little slap on his hands and he is back in the money and the same with Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohand and many others

What is third degree rape in New York? Does that equal what they call statutory rape in most other states? If this girl is 15, but was being served in a bar and consented, maybe he does deserve our sympathy. As a dad, I cannot imagine letting a 15 year old girl go out drinking, but if that is what this girl did, and LT believed her when she said she was 21 and she was getting served in a club, maybe a jury will believe him too. There is a reason that we have the rule of innocent until proven guilty. Just ask Kobe Bryant.

Taylor was a Hall of Fame football player during his playing days but he's always been a World Class scumbag. He's had several run-ins with the law and if these latest charges are true he should be put under the jail.

• ICH8TE

It's totally disgusting, and disappointing IF true! And I hope that it's not true, but if it is, ITA with you. Lock his grinning @ss up, and throw away the key! I was never really a fan of his, so it won't bother me in the least. It's HIGH time that ball players stop getting out of jams just because they're ball players! The same applies to actors and other Hollywood heads! I'm so sick of that! Rothelisberger got away with murder I truly believe because of his name and status. Most people totally dismissed that he did any wrong because he's " big Ben". Please! When some guys are used to getting the tail just handed to them because they're famous, they get very angry when they come across a female who doesn't just throw it at them. Even if this girl did give it up willingly to Lawrence, she's still a MINOR in a court of law!

Wow I just read the article, first off Rasheed Davis, belongs in the slammer and how can he a young girl like that, as for Lawrence Taylor if this is true he should be sent to prison, no matter how big of a celebrity/atlhlete he is.

• I couldn`t agree with you more Scooter. I don`t like to jump to conclusions. I don`t know everything that happened, but I wouldn`t doubt if it`s true.

After what Tiger Woods did, anything is possible. It just shows that you don`t really know a person as well as you think you do. I`ll have to watch the coverage on it today.

Edit: I was not comparing the two incidents at all. The point that I`m making is that people have two different images in the public. You could think someone is an okay person and turn out to be the exact opposite.

• If true, may he rot in Hell for the rest of his life. If you need a Hooker that badly, how about finding one that wasn't playing with Barbie Dolls and stuffed animals 3 years ago? Sick.

"For me, crazy as it seems, there is a real relationship between wild, reckless abandoned off the field and being that way on the field." ~ Lawrence Taylor 1987

"I saw coke as the only bright spot in my future" ~ LT

(LT has had problems, and nothing would surprise me)

I'm curious to see what actually happened with this...

From all accounts, the girl was sent there from a pimp. She was 15. LT had sex with her (for money), but as far as whether or not he knew of her age is up in the air. Then the pimp kicked her *** for some reason, she calls her uncle, and now LT is arrested.... the whole thing is just so weird and unreal.

If you're looking for a bright spot from this.... well, from the sounds of it, at least it wasn't violent rape and or forced penetration with "no consent"...

Regardless, I think all of us can agree that this is disgusting and disturbing. That man has some serious issues.

• Elaine

LT and Mondo are both pedophiles and should be removed from society. Let's neuter them both and then drop them 200 miles out to sea.

I don't know enough about what happened to comment but I agree, if he is convicted he needs to be in prison. It would be a terrible way for an all time great to be remembered with the likes of OJ Simpson.