PICKLE asked in SportsTennis · 10 years ago

Has Ana Ivanovic found her rhythm?

In the Internazionali BNL d'Italia, She defeated Victoria Azarenka (6-4, 6-4), Elena Dementieva (6-1, 7-6), and Nadia Petrova (6-2, 7-5) so far...

Do you think she's going to make a come-back?

Best Answer

I think she's starting her comeback already. True, her opponents weren't playing at the top of their games, but she is striking the ball really well. Not only that, she is quick to capitalize on break points and other crucial points in the match.

Her serve has improved leaps and bounds from that old messed up toss of a serve she used to have. It's getting stronger, more consistent, and more reliable as a means of getting easy points.

She proved she can compete with the best on clay by beating all three of the players you mentioned above. She plays Maria Jose Martinez Sanchez next...shoe in to the next round I say. So she'll play either Jelena Jankovic or Serena Williams if she makes it to the finals and that will be another good test to see how well she is playing.

OIN, you're making obviously no feel in any respect. But to reply the query, I do not consider she is overestimated. She's made it to three grand slam finals. You do not simply get up within the morning and simply occur to make it to a grand slam last, and honestly win one. If some thing, I think like she is underrated. Out of all of the #a million's we have now had, she has the least strain on her; no person will expects her to dominate and maintain successful the slams. I consider you're overlooking the truth the Ivanovic is injured. And, on most sensible of that, the medical professionals have not been in a position to detect what precisely is incorrect along with her thumb so she's no longer cured from her damage. Honestly, I do not quite assume Ivanovic to have a lot more luck than she is having now. Maybe she'll be an Anastasia Myskina? But she is obviously no longer overestimated.

yep.. she is most probably using rhythm method right now...

as to her tennis, she gonna make a comeback.. to the bottom of the rankings..

i am a fan of her beauty... but im sorry to say this, she has one of the most flawed fundamentals in the wta...

her backhand is solid but other than that, everything else is flawed...

her forehand is difficult to control... her toss goes everywhere... her volleys are never really there to begin with...

has she found her rhythm?? i dont think so... only rhythm method...

Source(s): analysis...

yeah, she's playing better. but her opponents were not playing well at all. instead of attacking though, ana is pushing.