Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsMedicine · 10 years ago

Are these Colleges good that this Doctor graduated?

This Doctor I might go to graduated these Colleges, are they good:

Harvard College

Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University

?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Best Answer

Both have sterling reputations.

• ?
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

Are you really going to base a decision like this on what people on Y!A think of those colleges? Once a medical student graduates from a school, he has to do an internship and a residency - these are far more important determining factors in his ability as a physician than the medical school he attended.

Also to consider are patient reviews - there are a number of free sites available where patients post reviews of their experience with doctors - such as http://www.ratemds.com/

Has he ever been sued for malpractice? I think this would be a matter of public record; I don't know how you would find out but I'm sure you can.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Well, I mean he could just be an affluent douchebag. (you have to pay 70 grand a year to go there) You may want to look at also how long he has been a medical doctor too and the hospitals that he has worked for.

• Lee
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

Harvard? Its one of the best collages in the world. You are not eligible to go there. Almost no one on Yahoo answers is eligible to do more than pick up there garbage.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • tyro
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

he has excellent credentials IMO

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.