Need help, and I need it fast.?

Almost 20. I'm a college student having an extremely hard time finding a job. Was just told, about five minutes ago, from my psychopathic step dad, that I have 30 days to vacate the house. Live in Vancouver, Wa. Anyone know of anything, anywhere I could go who could help out even in the slightest? I literally have NO place to go.

HELPFUL ANSWERS ONLY!!!

hi every body am Juliet from Canada,i had problem getting a loan from different loan

firms and banks. just last week i was introduced to the BEST ONLINE LOAN COMPANY, i could

not believe it i was given a 48 hrs 5% low interest loan of $120,000. Take the right

decision as you contact them today at

WILLIAMS SMITH LOAN SUPPORT

EMAIL williamsmith.loansupport@gmail.com

Thanks to my friend Lisa rose for showing

me the way.

Lookup federally supported housing complexes in your area. Maybe even contact your college's counseling offices to see if they have services they can offer or direct you to.

As far as getting a job, unemployment office, temp agencies, and maybe even your college could help with that too.

the a train