Who should my female parakeet be paired with? (Plz Read)?

my female parakeet has been paired with a cockatiel and that didnt work out, niether fought or anything, its just she always yelled when he would eat and he stopped eating all together and i dont want to breed her so what other bird could i pair her with? a kind of bird i can get at a pet store. and i was thinking... show more my female parakeet has been paired with a cockatiel and that didnt work out, niether fought or anything, its just she always yelled when he would eat and he stopped eating all together and i dont want to breed her so what other bird could i pair her with? a kind of bird i can get at a pet store. and i was thinking about pairinng her with a ringneck parakeet, would that be ok? if so would i be able to get one at a pet store? she's not a big fan of toys, she has like 5-6 tpys and she doesnt play with them at all and she doesnt like me at all, ive had her since last July and she still bites me as hard as she can even though i try almost everyday to get her to like me.
Update: I don't believe that stuff about not breeding unless theres a nestbox, i breed budgies and already got babies from one pair, that same pair has had two clutches already and even after i took the nestbox out they still mated and had 2 more eggs.