Does Lady Gaga Remind you of a young Madonna?

Also, who's a better performer-

Lady Gaga or Madonna?

Favorite Answer

NO. Not at all. Madonna became famous at 26 Gaga became famous at 22 which is nearly HALF a decade.

Lady Gaga exceeds Madonna in talent and ORIGINALITY and Gaga is nearly 30 years younger.

Lady Gaga is ALL Italian not just HALF like madonna

Lady Gaga is quirky and very ethnically Italian looking while Madonna got by on average all American blue eyed blond good looks

Lady Gaga is a MUSICIAN, madonna is not and has NEVER been a multi-instrument musician and cannot play guitar well

Lady Gaga has a hip to waist ratio and hiphop booty , madonna has ZERO hips and ***

Lady Gaga had to struggle yet always admits she never grew up in hardship, madonna was "poor" by choice, whines about struggling and being "penniless" which is a complete lie as she came from a very comfortable background. madonna fakes being from a "white ghetto" and acts like she had a "hard childhood" while Lady gaga does not need to resort to such desperation.

Lady Gaga wears wigs, madonna is a SLAVE to hair dye and the hair stylist chair

Madonna continues to hurt other women and steal ideas. Madonna hurt and insulted many woman until she became to old to get away with it. Gaga supports other female artistes, madonna does not support other women unless she gets something out of it.

Madonna exploits her deceased mother. Gaga has a mother and has class about it.

In some ways...however, I think Gaga is more talented, give her a few years and a few more albums and she'll be the Queen of Pop.

....I was around when Madonna first came on the scene. Madonna can dance. Gaga can sing.

Yes. I think that's what she's aiming for though. It doesn't seem very authentic. Same goes for Rihanna. In my opinion, Lady Gaga is a better performer and entertainer though. Madonna just... her voice isn't very pleasant and she's kind of boring. Gaga's songs seem more unique too.

She charges for C.D's merchandise, and concert tickets, she can't just want to entertain and not care about the money as those things are not free. She doesn't even just charge the minimum that it cost her to do the things she sells. She makes a profit. Also, how can someone like that be a role model?!? Role models are supposed to be people who do good things and inspires people. Like an athlete or a doctor. Not someone who gets paid to do something alot of other people can do [and no I am not including myself in that]

LADY GAGA DOESNT REMIND ME OF MADONNA

SHE IS MUCH BETTER PERFORMER, MUSCISIAN , ETC.

Madona better lady gaga creepy

that's a good question yes she does

I m liking lady gaga as of this moment

• lennon

Yes, in that they both have only marginal talent.

They both rely on props and wild clothing and actions to get attention.

(remember madonna's cone bra ? )

Madonna published a book called SEX with seminude pics of herself to boost her popularity.

Lady GaGa likes to perform without underware http://www.totallycrap.com/galleries/gallery_proof...

If I had to choose between the two, I'd say Madonna. "Lady Gaga" makes me gag, literally, no talent, all hype.

Priscilla Queen of the Desert.