Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Michael Savage vs Rush Limbaugh who would win in a battle of wits?

I'd put my money on Michael Savage because he keeps it real. Rush is a phony douche.

Update:

His name could be Michelle WeinerLover and he would still be fierce.

Update 2:

Rush is filth.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Savage hands down. Rush is a enema bag.

• 1 decade ago

Michael Savage is more intelligent. Limbaugh has a hell of a voice for radio tho!

I disagree with Savage on alot. But I listen every so often, and enjoy his stories. Every once in a while I get the feeling hes coming around on a few things.

Savages rants are almost as enjoyable as Alex Jones (who I listen to more frequently).

• N
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

This really couldn't be considered a battle of intellectual titans, more like feather-weights when comes to the thinking department.

Of the two, I'd go with Savage. He was banned in the UK for a while, so he must have either said something really stupid or really clever.

• 1 decade ago

as a lib i have listened to both a lot, rush a whole lot more but i have just about equal disrespect, here is the deal,

savage though super right wing has debate and encourages callers to challenge, rush does nothing, and i mean nothing.

rush is a handicap for republicans and keeps them where he wants them to be (the same)

rush does not contribute at all.

those that say rush for prez would vote him over savage and would be mistaken.

rush is a dina"sour" and is not revered.

here is a funny lib view of him.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://i2.crtc...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i agree with your Rush statement. But the ultimate phony is Michael Weiner, i mean Savage. Look him up, he made up a fake name to sound fierce, yet his real name is WEINER! Fitting....

• 1 decade ago

They are both phony douche.

Alex Jones FTW.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It would be like watching a boxing match between two guys with no arms.

• 1 decade ago

Rush is a dope addict and pedophile so I don't listen to him. Republicans do because they can identify with his two activities.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Limpbag eats too much pork. Slowly going mad...!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Rush has those types for breakfast

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.