語嫣 asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請懂英文的大大,幫忙翻譯這一句話成英文,好嗎?感謝喔~

請懂英文的大大,幫忙翻譯這一句話成英文,好嗎?感謝喔~

正在拖地的婦人立刻跑了過去,扶起他說:『對不起!都是我的錯,我把地擦的太濕了!』

麻煩請幫我翻譯以上這句話成為英文.(中翻英)

拜託拜託~~

Rating
  • go123
    Favorite Answer

The man ran back from outside in such a hurry. Failed to pay attention to the yellow warning sign that says "Wet Floor", he ran toward the hallway and got tripped up. In no time, his entire body went up in the air and fell down heavily. Seeing what happened, the janiter lady (or maid) who was mopping the floor ran over to the man right away and helped him to stand up by himself. She then apologized to him "Are you ok? I am terrible sorry. The floor is too slippery to walk on. It's all my fault."

Dear 語嫣, it looks like you are really putting effort to improve your English. How nice! I hope you like my answer.

2010-05-06 12:53:27 補充:

Janitor not janiter - 清潔工

2010-05-06 12:55:45 補充:

Putting up effort. i missed the word "up". Well, I am going to sleep. It's been a long day.

Source(s): Myself

The woman, mopping the floor, instantly ran towards him, helped him up and said, ' I'm sorry! That’s my fault. I made it too wet! '

• Audrey

The woman who was mopping the floor ran there immediately, and helped him up: "So sorry! It's all my fault! I mopped the floor too wet!"

Source(s): Audrey Lee