HD streaming on Netflix?

I know sometime last year I started noticing that none of the movies I was watching on Netflix said they were in HD. Before that there were quite a bit that were. I wasn't sure if I was just on a string of movies that weren't ever offered in HD, until I went to one I was sure was before, and it no longer was.

So, are there no longer any streaming movies available in HD, or did they just remove the logo from them?

Favorite Answer

I think think just removed the logo. I have a 52" HD TV and I stream with my PS3 and they look crystal clear when my internet connection is good. They also look HD quality on my 24" HD computer monitor, again, when my internet connection is good.

Source(s): Netflix user

i presumed I examine someplace that 3.5 Mbps grow to be required for Netflix HD. besides even historical 802.11b (11 Mbps max) WiFi can handle that (in spite of the fact that g is extra valuable because of the fact it does no longer decrease velocity as plenty whilst susceptible). One BlueRay participant I certainly have works high-quality with Netflix HD utilising an previous prompt b bridge. ANY broadband router might handle plenty quicker speeds, yet internet cut back is the fee of your internet connection. DSL has approximately 15% overhead, so with 6 Mbps sync velocity, my acquire is frequently only over 5 Mbps.