Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I need a complete list of towns between Upland and Glendale,California?

I will be moving somewhere between upland and glendale california however i'm undecided on what town or city i'm moving to.I tried to google search and find maps to see a list of towns and cities between those 2 but i can't seem to find what i'm looking for.Any help or sources would be greatly appreciated :).Post links if any one has anything useful please and thanks!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Look at this map:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=G...

Zoom in to see the various towns.

You want to live near your work or school if at all possible. You don't say where you'll be driving to every day, so it's hard to give a specific recommendation, but these are near the 210 Freeway and have nice neighborhoods.

Some ideas:

Glendale

Eagle Rock (Part of LA, has some nice artsy neighborhoods.)

Pasadena / Altadena (Pasadena has a wide variety of neighborhoods.)

Arcadia (Expensive for buying a house, but some good deals on rentals, very safe.)

Sierra Madre (Very cute little town, very safe.)

Monrovia

Glendora

La Verne

Claremont

Good luck!

• 7 years ago

Claremont, La Verne, San Dimas, Temple City, Alhambra, Arcadia, San Gabriel, Rosemead, Pasadena, and much more.

• 1 decade ago

If you can't learn to use Google maps, you probably shouldn't be moving to the area.

Upland

Monrovia

Claremont

Laverne

Pomona

San Dimas

Glendora

Covina

West Covina

Azusa

Duarte

Monrovia

Arcadia

Pasadena

South Pasadena

Eagle Rock

Glendale

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.