Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 10 years ago

Screenplay Ideas?! Help?!?

i want it to be a comedy about gay guys.

Any Plot Ideas?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Gay guys start their own church, then a rival group of gays start another church. Local ordinance only allows each denomination to have one church. The two gay churches have to have a competition to see who stays open and who closes. Meanwhile a conservative church full of idiots keep trying to interfere so no one wins. the two gay churches have to unite to get even with the conservatives.

1. Gay church has never really been in any movie I have ever seen.

2. Many possibilities with the conservatives and their blunders.

3. WTF could a gay church possible look like, let alone two of them.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Jeff
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

Gay guys screenplay have worn themselves out in my opinion espcially in comedy. . Perhaps you could do a screenplay where a guy is gay but finds out that being straight is what God intented..

• dicino
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

i do no longer understand what a screenplay is yet enable me inform you a narrative particularly. a team of sensible ducky's are on a deliver interior the midst of the gulf of Mexico and that they cant escape. Then sooner or later a duckling thinks that their webed ft will enable them to swim. the different ducks chortle. So the duckling hangs himself. the different ducks are unhappy for what they did. so as that all of them verify to kill themselves additionally, so as that they attempt to drown themselves. so as that all of them bounce off the boat in basic terms to attain the little ducky became into real. Now great depressed all of them blow their very very own heads of with M80's. the top

• 10 years ago

What if it was like two straight guys at first. One of the guys is driving, and the other one is a hitchhiker. they later get into a car crash and when they awake they have amnesia. when they wake up, someone tells them that they're gay and that they're married to each other.

I haven't seen that before.

Or it could be the other way around... either way...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • how about a gay pirate movie since a lot of them were?

just make fun of the bad guy and make him straight,

the hummock behind which Tom Chist lay, when the white man stopped and bent over as though to tie his shoe.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

one of the gay guys are fat and they accidently slip into the play boy pool and see the girls and scream like sissys and run out in fear like little gay boys, ( cuz they are lol )

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.