Is this a joke or a scam? free english bulldogs?

this guy posted an ad on our newspaper but to contact by email. he sent this..... Hello, Thank you very much and I'm very very happy to read from you about your response on taking good care of the babies. they are 10 weeks old and both home trained and outdoor trained also playful with other... show more this guy posted an ad on our newspaper but to contact by email.

he sent this.....

Hello,

Thank you very much and I'm very very happy to read from you about your response on taking good care of the babies. they are 10 weeks old and both home trained and outdoor trained also playful with other animals and kids. The male named (Max) weigh 10 Pounds and the female named (Bella) weigh 9 Pounds and will weigh big when fully grown. they are both A K C registered and shots are given up to date and both home trained. both of them are my darling sweetheart and super spoiled! They both have a sweet personality and loves to play and be carried around.

But I'm very sorry to tell you that it is too late for you to get the babies now. What really happened was that i just left the state for Africa in some few days ago after i posted the the ad on the newspaper and before i left, i did not get any response from anybody that could take very good care of them for me. So i got a missionary call from our missionary headquarters in Africa, then i have to bring the babies along with me here in Africa since i couldn't find someone to adopt them before i left the state.

I'm still willing to give the babies out to someone who can take very good care of them for me forever. All papers will accompany the puppies when shipped to you, Due to our long staying over here in Africa, and the bad weather my Wife and I have concluded to get good home and care for our babies. We are not charging or selling them to you for money but to save their life's saved and care for them so this means that, you and i will be paying for the shipment of the puppies to you. they are VET checked, but right now we are in Africa on a Christian mission with my wife and 3 kids together with Bella and Max, we have the puppies right here with us.

We are going to ship to you via a Dispatch Courier Service Company with Express Delivery on next day delivery, if you are really interested in having my little babies, i want you to get back to me with your full Name , Home Address, direct contact phone number and name of the nearest Airport to you. Please if you know that you are not capable of taking very good care of my babies, do not reply me because i am giving them out because of bad condition and we're spending months for the christian mission and i don't want Bella and max to die in this bad weather. And because we don't have time to take care of them due to the missionary work before us here. They are priceless to me,therefore i am giving both for free, so i will like you to get back to me with the Below information so i can find outs hipping cost to your Nearest Airport, and we both will be responsible for the shipping cost.

Your Full Name :
Your Mailing Address:
Your Tel #:
Your Cell Phone #:
Your Contact Email:
The Nearest Airport To You:

I've attached pics of Bella and Max.
Thank you and God bless you and your family.

is this a scam just for money?
Update: his name is Pastor Owen Green
Update 2: alright thank you guys....:)

wont email him back!!!!