Who do I fall in a crush again after it dies off?

How do I fall in love with her again?

I used to be attracted to her but now I'm not. I just look at her now like anyone else whose my friend. (we never even dated, don't make any assumptions)

• Maria
    Favorite Answer

Feelings and emotions come and go; it's a normal part of life. Love is more than a feeling. It is a commitment, and a decision. It means treating her in a loving way, even if you're not feeling "in love" at the moment.

Since you haven't dated, you may have been infatuated with her. That is a feeling, just like feeling attracted is a feeling. Work to develop your friendship, and discover more things about her that you like. The better you know her, the more information you will have about things to admire and respect about her, the more you will want to support her dreams and goals. That is what you need to develop to make the decision to love her, and will create those feelings of love and attraction.

if you don't see her as someone special anymore.. then why should you still try so hard to fall in love with her?