Birthday Party ideas for 13 year old?

My daughter is turning 13 and I need some ideas for a birthday party. Only about 3-6 people are comming. Please give me some ideas

Favorite Answer

im 12 so i know what im talking about. i turned 12 in april and for my birthday i took about 4-5 friends to 6 flags!! it was so much fun. and this time of month there is no line. i went on sat. and we got to go on 21 rides. there was NO line!! we went on Nitro 6 times without getting off of our seats!!! GO TO SIX FLAGS!!!

Source(s): expierience

I recommend a spa party theme if she's "girly".

You can make face masks out of yogurt and honey, avocado and lemon, etc. Serve finger sandwiches, and have a nail painting station. You can also make cheap hair curlers from an old t shirt. Simply rip/cut 1 in by 5 in strips from the t shirt, you'll need about 15 for one head. Take small sections of damp, but not dripping wet hair (spray with a bottle), twist together, and wrap around the strip of t-shirt. After rolling up the hair, tie off the t shirt so it stays in place, and spray hair spray on finished curls. Sleep on the curls, and in the morning, wake up to perfect ringlets. For party favors, I recommend cheap, but not necessarily inexpensive nail polish or makeup from a local walgreens/CVS. Walgreens carries a nail polish line called "sinful colors" that are $2 a piece, and they have a lot of sparkly, fun colors.

Source(s): Hope that helped.

When my daughter turned 13, we rented the local community building and had a dance. There were about 20 boys/girls there, and we had pizza, cake, ice cream, and a homeade cake. My nephew who was in high school, was the DJ, and we let the kids play twister, dance, and just hang out. They had a blast. Also my husband took our younger boys to the movies to keep them out of "big sisters" hair.

You could have a sleepover. First cut a cake. Then, start all of the fun! In one room, move all of the furniture to the sides. Then, on the floor, put a big mattress (with sheets on of course) with blankets and pillows. Turn off all of the lights and put a movie on. Put a table with foods such as popcorn and Allow them to sleep late. Make creative beds (all in one room) such as hammocks. You can even set up tents to sleep in or one big tent. Gather them around and give them flashlights. Close the lights and leave the room for privacy. Give them teenage games such as Truth of Dare. Put a tv in the sleeping room. In the morning, wake them up late (according to how late they slept) and delight them with pancakes! Put whipped cream, maple syrup, and other ingredients so they can design their own pancake! They can put faces on them or possibly draw!

Do a little makeup lesson at Sephora and have all the girls receive a little bag of makeup at the end. Then take all the girls home for swimming and a sleepover.

That's what I did for mine.

13 is a hard number to guess for just think of her favorite thing and base it around that or even a simple sleepover i know at that age for me was good but all girls are different.

I say a boy/girl dance at home would be fun if she likes boys. If not- a simple sleepover is what I want. Except, hey, I like boys! =)

let them play spin the bottle