why do People call white girls "Plain"?

Update:

dont flatter yourselves, I think that pale skin is really pretty, and NATURAL tan skin is too. However, I think girls who spend all week in the tanning bed resemble oompa loompas.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I wish more white women would keep their skin naturally pale like yours. Instead of tanning and darkening their skin. It looks nice on you.

• Linda
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

its okay! i bet your a really good person and if i was in your school i would be your friend. and just because you were brand names does not make u preppy at all. i mean hello they are clothes what do they want you to wear....a trash bag. and ill tell you a story. i was in class i loved this girls top and i asked her were i could get it she replied "Aero but don't bother going it was to much money and u could not afforded it" i told my brother when were at the mall and he took me there they shirts were $10.00 for 2 so i got 2 and my brother got one. when i got to school she had the most upset look on here face. the moral is no matter who you are you can always do what you want or get what you want because no one has any words to say to you. so let them go a head an call you all those things but words are all they can say and you have the right to ignore them.

• 10 years ago

Because you see white girls all the time, making them "the norm" and therefore "boring."

If you lived in China, I'm sure a white girl would be exotic and exciting. Just depends on demographics.

• 10 years ago

Get a Tan, you look generic.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

I don't like grls w too much makeup. I like your avatar photo much better

• 10 years ago

That makes no sense. White people are the most diverse race on the planet. Other races all look the same, and they try to imitate us with hair dye and contacts and even plastic surgery.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Because a lot are. Unless mixed.

That's real talk.

• 10 years ago

I've heard many people say white women have boring facial features.

BTW: What is the name of your look? It looks medieval.

I like it :-)

• 10 years ago
  • Henri
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

jealousy,Its not true.. I have some female friends and girlfriend who are white and they aren't "plain" at all.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.