Who do I have as my birthing partner? complicated situation.?

I was with my ex for 3 years and we were trying for a baby for 8 months, I never fell and he broke it off suddenly seemingly for no reason (he was actually cheating I later found out he'd left me for her) It was very hurtful but I moved on and a friend of mine helped me through it and we ended up in a... show more I was with my ex for 3 years and we were trying for a baby for 8 months, I never fell and he broke it off suddenly seemingly for no reason (he was actually cheating I later found out he'd left me for her) It was very hurtful but I moved on and a friend of mine helped me through it and we ended up in a relationship, I didn't find out I was pregnant until I was 20 weeks and felt the baby move by that time I had been officially dating my new partner for 2 months, he is a single dad to 2 children himself and he promised to stick by me and has.

My ex however is not on great speaking terms with me, he tried saying the baby wasn't his even though I was completely monogamous to him and he knows this as well, he refused to believe it until recent weeks when he worked out the dates and knew it had to be his. He is however very hostile towards me and has been accusing me of getting pregnant to try and ruin his relationship with the girl he cheated on me with (which considering we were trying for this baby is ridiculous).

My ex has now said he wants to be there for the birth and as he is the biological father I do obviously see reason for that but I don't really want him there when he can't utter one nice word to me or be civil at all. My current partner also said he wants to be there but im not sure I want him to. He has been so good to me and treated me so well, I could not have got through this without him and I just feel so guilty for what i've put him through.

Who should I have with me the abusive father of the baby that is constantly telling me how ive let myself go since our relationship and how he doesn't see what had appealed to him or my lovely partner who has been so good to me and so understanding? I did say that I would do it on my own to avoid causing unnecessary hassle but my mum said I wont be able to do it alone.
Update: My Mum would go with me if I really wanted but I know she won't like seeing me in pain, I don't want to upset her. Could I do it alone?