Neighbors that suck!!!!???Theyre dogs keep getting in our trash!!What to do?

How would you guys deal with a neighbor that is renting the house next door, you yourself are a homeowner that has been there for 5years- Anyway, they during the winter backed through their front yard, then over a portion of our front/side yard, then down our driveway, and then hit a decorative pole at the end of... show more How would you guys deal with a neighbor that is renting the house next door, you yourself are a homeowner that has been there for 5years- Anyway, they during the winter backed through their front yard, then over a portion of our front/side yard, then down our driveway, and then hit a decorative pole at the end of our driveway cracking it in half. They never came to us and told us, let alone apologized.

Then they have a pit bull which is fine I do as well, he got out because their fencing came undone, they leave him to run in the back yard all day with no supervision. So I went and got their dog, temporarily fixed the fence-in the pouring rain, and told them they need to not let that dog run in case something happens, because he is a pit and I have them as well and don't want the breed getting a bad name due to lack of supervision. They continued leaving him out side.

Then they get another pit, a puppy, and do the same with this dog leaving him out with the other one. This puppy keeps getting out, tipping my trash cans, and eating the trash making a mess in my yard. We have put their dog back in their yard countless times, even grabbed it from people that stopped and tried to take it. We've told them that that had happened. when told they say "thanks" but never "Im sorry", they never pick up the trash and got an attitude with me when I said "I should call the pound, but they'll put him to sleep so I wont." and I didn't even say it to them or in front of them, I said it when I got home one day and the dog was out of the fence again eating my trash, and their kid must have over heard.

Problem is now, I want to confront them and let them know Im tired of this crap, my fiance doesn't want to because he says we have to live here, that's the reason I never confronted them about the post getting broken, and told my fiance then that if we said nothing they'd think they'd get away with anything. What should we do???? Please Help!!!!
Update: The fence is repaired, their dog climbs the fence!!!go figure huh? I have the landlords number and I am so ready to call!!!