Is it ok to look at a nude man that I'm not affiliated with if he's across the street mowing his yard?

I'd gouge my eyes out, but then I couldnt see the train wreck that's going on over there.

Numb Nuts--I'm very much a woman. But I bet you WISH I was a big hairy man.

Favorite Answer

a dreamy boy from Ecuador cuts the lawn across the street wearing only cut off jean shorts. i couldn't take it and one day i brought him a glass of lemonade. he drank it hard and fast. some of the liquid dribbled down his chin and on to his chiseled tanned chest. we made love. oly out

• M

When did you move across the street from me? What do you mean "not affiliated with"? Fine *rolls eyes*,if I put my boxers on will ya at least stop over and say hi? Yaknow,with this attitude I'm never gonna take you to the beach with me!

Seriously,if this genius is operating a lawn mower nekkid,you might have an awesome "gory nekkid lawn mower accident" video in the making! Start camming (use the zoom,you're gonna want to keep your distance)!

i'm no longer prepared on feminism or MRA yet a minimum of the feminists actually offset their complaining by using taking action. MRA only sit down and mope on line. they say "oh we are nevertheless in our infancy" yet they have been asserting that for what 5,6,7 years now? Feminists got here out of the gate working whilst they first started getting a following. i think of their, the MRA's, greatest undertaking is their failure to be inclusive to all adult adult males. I even have been to their websites and that i could say those websites are very hetero-centric (some even undeniable homophobic), I see little or no addressing subject concerns dealing with minority adult adult males, and admittedly it particularly is regularly annoying to tell if i'm looking at a MRA web site or the website of a few intense precise wing pundit. they have actual constrained their club to hetero white center class conservative adult adult males. it particularly is a demographic that it particularly is getting smaller each and every twelve months. like the GOP they won't have the means to enhance in the event that they do no longer attain out to different sections of the inhabitants and that they are going to be constantly in this state of infancy we hear plenty approximately.

• LOl at your remark - Sure go ahead and look - I guarantee I look when my lady neighbor washes her car in her bikini. So does every man on the block. LOL

• ?

if hes that ugly u have 2 choices:

1, call the cops. u have children, right?

they play outdoors dont they??

2, film it, and youtube the idiot!! hes in a publicly viewable area and cant do a damn thing!!!!

He mows his lawn in the nude? I dont understand...

^^^ Numb Nuts = No Nuts ^^^

Bust out the video camera and get that shyte on YouTube!!!

yes.

dont u have a look, but touch with my permission rule with ur spouse like i have? lol

You're very much a woman, I'm very much a man...

What are we waiting for? :)

so? u window shop at the mall dont u?? its fine. as long as the view doesnt burn ur eyes!! :))