Is it worth to spend about $11000 to get a masters degree when you know ...?

you cant get a better job compared to the one you get with your bachelors degree?
Update: saj..i was type of a person who her motto was 'i want, so i can' when i was in high school but as i get older i realize that motto only suits you when your a teen...it's been almost a year that ive graduated..my average moadel is 19 from so called the best uni of iran...n i have applied for more than 30... show more saj..i was type of a person who her motto was 'i want, so i can' when i was in high school but as i get older i realize that motto only suits you when your a teen...it's been almost a year that ive graduated..my average moadel is 19 from so called the best uni of iran...n i have applied for more than 30 offices to get a job n im still unemployed...what do i see in my life to teach me the reality im living in is not consist of these negative thoughts..?
Update 2: saj i will try my best to do that thanks..
Update 3: *ive studied chemistry...