I have a mixed wrestling fetish - is this alright?

I can't exactly remember where in my life it stemmed from. But I am turned on by women defeating men in wrestling. And this is a fetish I'm very immersed in.

I'm still trying real hard to find a girl to do this with me, but I haven't had any luck yet. I had some girlfirends in the past, but they preferred not to play it out with me.

I guess my ultimate fantasy is being trapped in a girl's headscissor while shes wearing a leotard. I think the headscissor thrills me the most because in a sense its a very erotic and humaliating hold. And no - don't tell me to go see a dom because thats not my thing. Also I cant meet up with a women session wrestler, because I have no money at the moment.

But what I want to ask to the yahoo community is - should having this particular fetish make me feel ashamed of myself?

• RatZ
    Favorite Answer

LOL. No. I've heard much stranger.

• safran

Wrestling Fetish

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I'm still trying real hard to find a girl to do this with me, but I haven't had any luck yet. I had some girlfirends in...

Source(s): mixed wrestling fetish alright: https://biturl.im/9UBHv

It's nothing to be ashamed of. A fetish is only a problem if it is either a) unhealthy/risky b) prevents you from having healthy relationships, c) takes over your life or d) involves illegal activities. From the sound sound of things your fetish doesn't apply.

Lots of people have fetishes, just because you don't hear about them doesn't mean they aren't out there. Don't feel ashamed.

Well though i know for a fact i would look like s*** in a leotard (lol), i can assure you that you are not alone. I love wrestling, ESPECIALLY before sex. Usually im just wrestling for fun and i get so turned on by it that i end up having sex. But there are normal girls out there who like to wrestle.

No not at all don't be ashamed of yourself I know alot of girls that like to wrestle I happen t be one of them :) Good Luck!!!

I hope you wair a cup