Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Marijuana in NYC???????????

I'm from San Francisco, The Hippie Capitol of the World, and I am a pot head. Well if you didn't know already, San Francisco is pretty linient on marijuana, and California is actually going to legalize marijuana this November.

Well I was thinking about moving to NYC, but 1 thing holding me back is that I don't know where NYC's stands when it comes to Marijuana. I was just wondering what the prices where, and how strict things are out there,

Because In SF I go out anywhere I want and smoke. ANYWHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

It IS NY! You'll need to read a newspaper!

Pack a stash! or Stay in SF for ever! NYC may not be the life for you! Farm living might be what you need! BABY have you even visited Park Avenue?

You are so young! NYC is REAL city life! You need hippie wisdom!

Don't get me wrong, I love SF but it doesn't compare to 5th Ave!

You have a Dream, it is your life, read the Frackin' law: http://norml.org/index.cfm?wtm_view=&Group_ID=4554

Potheads can make arrangements. Ahh - stories I could...and the corners...the nooks...

NY, times square, say good bye to real city life. Any one can settle in and find what they need!

particular. you need to use that "loophole" and not take place to your courtroom summons. in spite of the reality that....then a bench warrant would be issued to your arrest. The Courts, for some reason, do no longer possibly like it whilst people given a summons do no longer shows up ;)