15 YEAR OLD AND PARENTS HELP!?

I'm 15 years old and I have ADHD and ODD (Oppositional Defiance Disorder. Basically means I don't take "no" very well as an answer). Today, I came home from umping a Little League baseball game. I walked in the door and my dad asked "Hi. How are you?" I was frustrated because my grades... show more I'm 15 years old and I have ADHD and ODD (Oppositional Defiance Disorder. Basically means I don't take "no" very well as an answer). Today, I came home from umping a Little League baseball game. I walked in the door and my dad asked "Hi. How are you?" I was frustrated because my grades aren't as good as I'd like them to be. I replied to him "Don't talk to me". He said "What did you just say?" and I replied "Don't talk to me". He said again "How are you?" and I replied "Shut up!" in a rude tone. My parents then got mad and grounded me. My dad demanded an apology and I asked him to elaborate on what I'm apologizing for. I have a guy I go to when I need advice. He has a PhD in child psychology and he didn't answer. My parents got mad at me for calling and the story went on..

About 10 minutes later, I talked to my parents about this. I told them I didn't have to tell them what went on in my life. My mom replied "You have to do whatever we make you do". Is this true? And could anybody please cite their information about this? I don't want any BS answers. Thanks.