POLL: Do you like to sleep in?

What I mean is that if you hate getting up and slam the Snooze on the Alarm clock. I like to sleep, though I like staying up. -__-

Favorite Answer

I'd love the chance...problem is I wouldn't have a jib if I did.

I love sleeping in, and I hate getting up when the alarm clock goes off.

• I'm the same way. But, I have learned that If I'm going to actually get up, I have to place the alarm clock on the other side of the room. So, that way I have to jump out of bed and get awake a little easier.

Heheh ;D

Source(s): -Ashley<3
  • -

I slept till 10 this morning and it was too much, ruins my whole day if I sleep 2 hours later than usual. Fluid backs up into my sinuses or something. Better to get up at the regular time and take an afternoon nap if need be.

Sometimes I don't go to school because I can't stand getting up.

Don't you feel like, when your alarm goes off, you feel so cozy?((:

I love it.

I press snooze on my alarm like 5 times every morning.

i go to bed about 5 in the morning and i wake up around 3ishh in the afternoon...im like a racoon i def. love to sleep(:. i should have a degree in sleeping for super long periods of time, because im just that good at it.

Source(s): best answer?

I hit snooze like ten times every morning!

[:

• Mariah

same here girl..... I love to sleep in even on a school week and i love to stay up late cuz i love it ad also i have restless sleep syndrome thing so yeah.

Oh yes, yes, yes... but usually I take the trouble to turn on the little radio just loud enough to hear it and then close my eyes and pull the covers over me. Heaven!

yes I do, I love getting to stay up late and not worry about having to get up early the next day

Absolutely, especially if I have a beautiful girl sleeping in next to me!!