My murray riding mower wont start even with, new plug, carb, no air filter?

I have an 11hp murray with a 12.5 horse starter and carb but this thing wont start. First off the flywheel is spinning so i know its good there, i put a brand new E3 spark plug in it ( by the way this is very good plug, i definetly recommend it) i dont have an air filter on it and i dont think it really ever... show more I have an 11hp murray with a 12.5 horse starter and carb but this thing wont start.

First off the flywheel is spinning so i know its good there, i put a brand new E3 spark plug in it ( by the way this is very good plug, i definetly recommend it) i dont have an air filter on it and i dont think it really ever did. A couple years ago it did start though, (used to mow my yard) and i no it has a spark.
should i clean out the whole motor because something might have gotten in there, and gas IS getting to the cylinder i no that.
Update: dont think im just another advertiser for E3 because i said that but damn those are some really good plugs haha put it in my friends mower and it started right up and took off haha
Update 2: ok one detail, i do use jumpers to start it