List The Big Four Seattle Grunge Bands in Order of How Much You Like Them?

Here are mind: 1: Nirvana 2: Soundgarden 3: Alice in Chains 4: Pearl Jam Explanations: Nirvana - yes it's cliched and overstated, but they really are the best of the grunge bands in my opinion. But at times the others can be just as good. Soundgarden - borderlind Heavy Metal. The Superunknown... show more Here are mind:

1: Nirvana
2: Soundgarden
3: Alice in Chains
4: Pearl Jam

Explanations:
Nirvana - yes it's cliched and overstated, but they really are the best of the grunge bands in my opinion. But at times the others can be just as good.

Soundgarden - borderlind Heavy Metal. The Superunknown album is brilliant

Alice in Chains: First 2 albums are pretty good. But i have a question for you: Would?

Pearl Jam: I have another question for you: Have i got a little story for you?

Other non-seattle grunge bands in order of favouritism:

Stone Temple Pilots
Smashing Punpkins (sometimes grunge, sometimes alt rock, sometimes both)
Silverchair (EARLY)
Update: STP isn't Seattle! i specifically said the Seattle big four. The Seattle 90s big four of grunge are the following bands:

Alice in Chains
Soundgarden
Nirvana
Pearl Jam.
Update 2: Again, Mother Love Bone and STP AREN'T part of the Seattle Big Four Grunge bands! Read the question!
Update 3: I did not just make up the big four, it has been said before. Look up Grunge on wikipedia.