Can I tell how old my bottle of Remy Martin is?

I have sort of inherited a bottle of Remy Martin VSOP from a friend's grandfather and I would like to know how old the bottle is. There is an ATF seal across the top bearing the mysterious markings 100140852 and NY-1-365. At the bottom of the front label is this : Sole USA distributors Foreign Vintages inc, Jericho New York. Imported by Rem Martin Amerique inc.

Best Answer

When was it purchased? Is it a current bottle or an older one? Does it actually state ATF on the seal?

Do a search for bottles collectors and antique bottle collectors. For it to be worth much somebody must be willing to pay it. For some one to put up real money for a bottle it must be rare or have some other form of value to them.

Does it look like this one?

http://media.photobucket.com/image/remy%20martin/c...

• joles

only pad it with bubblewrap and get a brilliant brown envelope and take it on your interior of reach submit place of work. Ask in case you have it signed for for this reason which you would be able to ascertain it gets to the place this is going.