Why do feminist denounce gender roles,but apply them during disasters,for woman's gain only?

For example during the earthquake in haiti. The food was given to women because they believe that women are the ones who cooks the food for the family. But!!! doesn't the UN and other feminist try to destroy these gender stereotypes. So,I ask why do you apply them when its only women getting help. I... show more For example during the earthquake in haiti.
The food was given to women because they believe that women are the ones who cooks the food for the family.

But!!! doesn't the UN and other feminist try to destroy these gender stereotypes.
So,I ask why do you apply them when its only women getting help.

I don't understand why feminist denounce gender roles,yet apply them in times of disaster for woman's benefit.
Is it pure hypocrisy when when they use gender roles in there times of convenience?
Is this the entire foundation in which the feminist movement is built on?
Update: @dark eyes,you are saying that all men should suffer for a few problems some young people cause