Satanism - isn't this the western worlds biggest threat?

Not talking about a real satan (don't believe in it). But has anyone else looked into the satanism and occult beliefs of secret societies and the damage they are doing cloaked behind the veil of Christianity. I'm talking trauma based mind control, sexual abuse, CIA, free-masons, federal reserve bank,... show more Not talking about a real satan (don't believe in it). But has anyone else looked into the satanism and occult beliefs of secret societies and the damage they are doing cloaked behind the veil of Christianity.

I'm talking trauma based mind control, sexual abuse, CIA, free-masons, federal reserve bank, politicians (which in the USA have been the biggest drug runners) etc etc etc.

Is this all new to people?
Update: Anonnie Mouse - that is why they are called SECRET SOCIETIES! LOL

yeh your common satanist, next door neighbour doesn't worry me unless they are slaughtering goats, but the high ranking politicians, corporate giants and people who can effect the world certainly do.