Would you ever marry an adult film actress or actor?

I know they're usually very hot but it would be very uncomfortable for me to know my friends can just go home and watch my wife in an adult film on the internet. That obviously didn't bother UFC fighter Tito Ortiz who married and had kids with Jenna Jameson. What about you, could you do it?

• Poppet
    Favorite Answer

If they were still active in the business? No.

Retired? I would consider it.

I was not even born then, but will try to see it anyway. It sounds a good movie. some more note for you from wikipedia thanks Houseboat is a 1958 romantic comedy film starring Cary Grant, Sophia Loren, Paul Peterson, Charles Herbert and Mimi Gibson. The movie was directed by Melville Shavelson, who also directed the original 1968 version of Yours, Mine and Ours. Contents [hide] 1 Plot 2 Featured cast 3 Awards 4 External links [edit] Plot Spoiler warning: Plot and/or ending details follow. Tom Winters, a widower, is trying to understand and raise three precocious children alone. He gets a little unexpected help from Cinzia, when the children decide she is to be the new maid. But she is actually an Italian socialite who is trying to get away from her overprotective father. [edit] Featured cast Actor Role Cary Grant Tom Winters Sophia Loren Cinzia Zaccardi Paul Petersen David Winters Charles Herbert Robert Winters Mimi Gibson Elizabeth Winters Harry Guardino Angelo Donatello Eduardo Ciannelli Arturo Zaccardi Werner Klemperer Harold Messner John Litel Mr. William Farnsworth Madge Kennedy Mrs. Farnsworth [edit] Awards The film was nominated for two Oscar Awards: one for Best Original Song for "Almost in Your Arms (Love Song from Houseboat)", and the other for Best Writing, Story and Screenplay - Written Directly for the Screen. Harry Guardino was nominated for a Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actor. The movie won Golden Laurel Awards for Top Comedy and Top Male Comedy Performance by Cary Grant.

• Mark H

I think it depends...there are different levels. Was she in 3 scenes or movies in which she had sex with 3 total men, or did she do a hundred movies where she had sex with hundreds of men, including some really kinky, nasty stuff? If she did it 6 months ago it would be more difficult to get past compared to if it was something she did 10 years ago. Ultimately, it is possible I would (if I weren't already married), but pretty unlikely.

• Belle

I'd say it depends on the person. Just because they're a star doesn't mean we cannot connect. If we connect and have a good relationship, then I would definitely go for it. I do think that we'd have to build trust immediately.

No, because people who work in that industry are capable of too much of a disconnect between sex and love. Sex doesn't always equal love for me, but in a marriage, it has to be part of it. There are also so many people who work in that industry who have been molested and sexually abused that I would also be concerned about that, which may go back to their ability to disassociate.

If there was lot's of love and happiness in the crib why would any one be bothered what had gone on be for

" JUMP IN " the water is lovely

Best of luck with it

I wouldnt only because I would never get married again. But if I had never been married before then I would consider it only if she would let me have sex with other women.

Only if they looked like the Hedgehog

• D.End

i can't do it but as long as u love all ur heart nothing its matter.

figure it out once get laid by thousand unknown stranger then sudden just get laid once u love it still hunger for more.

my mean is once DVD-R burn it cannot format the data inside it, it will stick there can't add and can't delete.

solution is to destroy it...........

or let it be.

I don't think so. Not because she's available to watch in action but because that industry is riddled with drug addicts and other issues.