Terrified of pregnancy. How can I overcome this fear.?

I am a young married mother and as much as I love my daughter I cannot get pregnant again. I just have so much going on right now. New job, Im finally in great shape again, and Im just starting to feel like a real person again. My pregnancy was terrible. Painful and exhausting. I dont do pain meds so the birth... show more I am a young married mother and as much as I love my daughter I cannot get pregnant again.

I just have so much going on right now. New job, Im finally in great shape again, and Im just starting to feel like a real person again. My pregnancy was terrible. Painful and exhausting. I dont do pain meds so the birth was excruciating.

I am on the pill, and I use spermicide every time we have sex. No condoms though.. he can never get it up when he uses them. Plus, I am nursing which also can make it harder to conceive. So I really shouldn't be so afraid.

So every time we are about to have sex I psyche myself out and would rather do other things rather than intercourse. I think we make love once or twice a month. He is getting very upset and can't understand the problem. He thinks im unhappy and the truth is I am. I want to be with him that way so badly it driving me mad.... Im just terrified of getting pregnant.

Every month around my period I go into a state of panic. I vomit, sweat and literally tremble if my period is a day late.

Do I need to go to a shrink? What the hell shall I do.
Update: helllooo read I AM on the pill
Update 2: I AM NOT ON PAIN PILLS> IM ON BIRTH CONTROL PILLS