Wezzy asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 10 years ago

Want to know if Professional Recovery Services are legit?

I called the Professional Recovery Services to settle my debt but I want to know once they recieved my payment will it show in my credit that it is settled? I never dealt with them before so just want know if they are a real professional debt collection agency. Thanks

Favorite Answer

It's a real collection agency. Your credit report won't show the settlement for at least one more full month, but it also depends on when Professional Recovery gets around to reporting the settlement.

Did you receive a validation of the debt you're trying to settle? And make sure you receive a validation that it has been settled.

Professional Recovery Services

RE:

Source(s): professional recovery services legit: https://trimurl.im/a82/want-to-know-if-professiona...

Did you get whatever you two talked about and agreed to in writing? If not, you are probably going to get screwed.

How old is this debt you are trying to settle? Is it past the statute of limitations in your state? Did you admit to the debt? If this debt is older than 4 years and you made payment arrangements etc, you may have just done yourself a disservice by resetting the clock on something that you should have just let age off your report.

Great affirmations, but I am not 100%

I'm not sure what to say