What Country has the best government? And what makes it best.?

There are a lot of things I really hate about the US government, and the ways laws work in the US. But to be brief the biggest things I hate are

1. Charging ridiculous amounts of taxes that the simply WASTE? Seems like 90% of all the tax money is wasted with little to show for it.

2. Also related to taxes, I hate the way the government screws the middle class working man, and gives welfare money to people who don't want to work and simply be baby machines that raise all their babies to be future welfair baby machines. Its obvious what they do, eveyrone knows it, yet the government takes money from the working man to provide to the deadbeats, who many times live more comfortable lives than the working men providing the money.

3. Government lies and coverups and overall dishonesty.

4. The ridiculous cost of healthcare, and even with insurance the bills are sky high. Plenty of other countries have free or low cost healthcare, while still charging far fewer taxes than US.

5. The criminal system being waaay too easy on most crooks. They are so easy on most criminals that it isn't much of a deterrent. I'm not talking about stuff speeding or jaywalking, I'm talking Thiefs and burglers should have much much harsher punishments, and murderers should have the death penalty (and not take 20 years to give it to them)

6. Everyone is so shocked that arizona is going to start deporting illegals, well this is long overdue, all states should have been deporting them a long time ago, but rather for the longest time people who are acknowledged as having illegally snuck into the country sometimes have better priveledges than even legal citizens, being provided free healthcare by dshs, and many other things that comes out of my pocket.

7. The way the legal system works with all sorts of rediculously frivilous lawsuits, such as the burglar who hurt himself breaking into the warehouse, and many others. Its to the point where you have to worry about anyone even setting foot on your property in case they want to trip over a crack and sue for millions.

Thats just the first few things that come to mind, there are many more, but you get the idea why I hate the US government. But honestly, I've never been anywhere else (since I don't have travel money since all my spare money gets ripped from my hands to give the illegals, and lazy welfare baby machines, or blown by the government in some other way), so I don't know what other governments are like, or if they might be even worse. Is there perhaps other governments out there that do not have any of these problems?

So what country do you think has the overall best government, and can you give details as to why?

Favorite Answer

1. First of all, the US has one of the second lowest tax rates of any industrialized country (only Japan is lower, and they have universal health care.) As to waste, most folks don't realize how much of an impact their taxes make. Heard of the Fire Department, Police, the Military, the folks that test your water, air and food, so you don't drink piss from the drinking fountain, die from asthma at age 30, or wonder if your food is rotten or covered in poison? Your tax dollars at work. Roads, bridges, tunnels, affordable public transportation, schools, and universities, all payed for with taxes. And don't for get the prisons where all those criminals the tax-dollar funded police arrest end up. If you like not getting mugged and watching your house burn down, pay your taxes.

2. I see your point about the middle class getting screwed. In the last 4 decades, middle and lower class incomes have stagnated, while the upper class has gotten richer and richer. 40 years ago the average CEO made an hourly rate about 23 times greater than the lowest paid worker in his company, today it's closer to 400 times. The solution here is to make it easier for low and middle class folks to form and join unions, so they can negotiate their fair share and get this country back on track

3. All governments lie and cover up scandals. Compared to most industrialized countries, the US is probably about average. Heck of a lot better here than most 3rd world countries, where nothing gets done without several bribes.

4. You are absolutely correct, our health care system is a disaster, and who benefits? It's not doctors, patients, or even hospitals, its the insurance companies! All while making record profits and dodging their taxes, yet they make up lies when someone in DC tries to make reform.

5. Ah, but how will you pay for all that criminal justice without tax dollars? Vigilantes? Private armies?

6. a)Arizona is not deporting illegal aliens or anyone else, they passed a law mandates the police there check the papers of anyone who looks brown or speaks Spanish in public, which is creepy and totalitarian. b) Illegal aliens do not receive free health care nor have really any privileges. They actually help out our tax system by paying income and social security taxes that they cannot claim any of the benefits to. So you want no taxes, bring in more illegal immigrants, they put way more into your pocket than they take out.

7. There are definitely frivolous lawsuits in this country, but statistically there are very few of them. The only reason we hear so much about them is that they are, well, frivolous, and therefore interesting.

In conclusion, given your priorities, and filling every criteria except the health care, you should look into Somalia. Just watch out for pirates.

I've been doing background checks and records searches online for years, as it is part of my business. I am a former detective, and currently a professional private investigator by trade. What I can tell you is this: You cannot obtain these records for free. You simply cannot. For every service provided online, there is typically either a one time cost, or a fee you pay every single month. Some services are better than others.

Some more expensive, some less. In my line of work, I am signed up for a service where I am billed monthly. However, if you are just the average person needing information on a particular person or property, I would suggest http://www.echeck.pcti-system.com ... For a one time fee, they are by far the best, cheapest, and most thorough service available. If you are strictly in business like myself, and don't mind being billed automatically every single month, I would recommend E-Verify or Inteligator.

Source(s): Private Investigator http://www.echeck.pcti-system.com

No, it hasn't driven me to other sites...but it has made me very wary. And very sad. I was away from the computer for a long time. Just recently came back because there's a lot going on in my life right now and I need the distraction. And the sage wisdom of people my own age who made it through similar situations. And just simply the familiar lightheartedness and chuckles that were always abound here in Y/A Seniors. As for the one who causes so much trouble, I'm sorry to see he's still around. And it's crazy that he's been getting away with this for years now. Wanna hear something funny?.....I finally got my first two violations~ever!~within the last month or so. Didn't hurt me a bit, lol, but there's no doubt where they came from. Thanks for posting this question and giving everyone a chance to speak out. It's been a while since I've seen some of these long-time members...and there are even a few other familiar faces/names who acknowledged their approval by leaving stars. Have one from me, too, Spike. You earned it!

• Dave M

While in the Army I was stationed in Germany for two and a half years I was very impressed with what I saw a very clean country no grinding slums that we have here in the US I thought then Germany was far better managed as a country than the US.

If you read the right mags, like the Economist from time to time they print out charts showing things like life expectancy, average income, baby deaths and a whole bunch of other statistics - now other than military power you would be shocked to see just how low the US falls in this statistics some we are neck and neck with third world countries. You may be able to find some of these statistics on your computer.

Well no Country has ever achieved this,but Communism is the best government.

With the abolition of Social classes,everyone has ever need of life handed to them,common ownership,equality,and democratic majority rule,sounds pretty good right?

A shame country's like North Korea and China screw up the name though,but their dictatorships,and only one person or handful of people rules the ENTIRE state,when in Communism the people are supposed to control the State.

Communism is by far the most healthy form of living (Its not a government in the end) if its used correctly.

Any Dictators ruling the state automatically make a "Communist" country not Communist.

After all, im tired of having my life dictated by rich presidents,corporation owners,dictators,and upper class Autocrats who care nothing for the people.

Imagine if we lived in a society without the greedy persons listed above.

Sure would be great huh?

Jesus himself said "A rich man cannot enter the kingdom of god.

"All men are created equal"?

Certainly not in a Capitalist society of any form.

Leviticus 25:35-38:"All the believers were together and had everything in common they gave to anyone as he had need." -Pure marxism right there,straight from the Bible.

The Bible has hundreds of quotes that refer to Communism, I society with no greedy people,no oppression,and where all Humans help each other for the betterment of man,can't be wrong if it's praised by Jesus,and Millions of suffering people around the world looking for that holy society.

And there is no such thing as a Illegal immigrant,no one owns the land,the land owns us.

I don't recall Colombus having a green card either when he invaded the America's.

And the tax $ aren't going to keep the "Illegals" in the US,they are going towards letting the rich get richer.

Healthcare in a Capitalist society is a joke,if the Capitalist cared about us,they would give us half decent healthy foods,or perhaps encourage Americans to exercise more.

Either that or at least give us Healthcare when we need it.

The evils of Capitalist are just being shown,and the U.S government is gonna cover it up by saying the "Communist" did it.

Always happens.

Source(s): Bible,Communist Manifesto,Basic knowledge.

I used that website http://www.echeck.pcti-system.com .. the one referenced by that detective guy. I found exactly what I was looking for. So much for Mr Right, or rather Mr Convicted Felon with 2 Liens against him totaling over 30,000$ and an ex-wife I never knew about!! Thank God I found out the truth before it was too late. We were almost engaged!!

That would depend on your income...If your wealthy, America or Mexico is the place to be. Actually, if your rich, anywhere is fine.

If your poor or middle class, I have heard that Canada is a great place to live if you can stand the cold weather.