How's My Prologue? Best answer gets 10 Points!!?

FYI I do NOT believe in 2012. Its a hoax. ***NOTE*** STEAL MY IDEA/BEGINNING AND I WILL KILL YOU. I'M SERIOUS. DEAD SERIOUS. Prologue About 100 years ago the world "ended." Yep. Actually, make that exactly 100 years ago. ... show more FYI I do NOT believe in 2012. Its a hoax.
***NOTE***
STEAL MY IDEA/BEGINNING AND I WILL KILL YOU. I'M SERIOUS.
DEAD SERIOUS.
Prologue
About 100 years ago the world "ended." Yep. Actually, make that exactly 100 years ago.
December 21, 2012. Boom.
The People used to say that the world would end by a planet crashing into Earth, but others said it was all a lie.
Yeah. Sure.
Planet X literally rocked the world, crashing into the Earth and knocking it off course.
Earth population in 2011: 6.5 million.
Earth population in 2013: 600.
My name is Raven. I'm 14. I survive and live with seven others. We are the last humans on Earth.
Bird is my younger sister. She's ten.
Wolf is 14. He's quiet but strong.
Leaf is twelve.
Bone is ten. He is very loud and abnoxious.
Pheonix is nine and blind.
Flower is four. She's Bone's sister.
Then there's me. Raven. Age? 14. Leader of the Fighters. We fight to survive, and survive to fight.
Welcome to our nightmare.
Population: 7.
Update: Oh and yes, I do have paragraphs, but Yahoo! Answers for some reason forbids to tab for a new paragraph... :(
Update 2: Ok why their names aren't... normal, is because they have never heard of regular names. They named themselves because they can't remember what they were called before their parents died. They named themselves after things they saw or thought, or their personality. They don't have houses exactly- only... show more Ok why their names aren't... normal, is because they have never heard of regular names. They named themselves because they can't remember what they were called before their parents died. They named themselves after things they saw or thought, or their personality.
They don't have houses exactly- only like, ruined buildings, though nature is taking its course and destroying the buildings.
And yes, I plan to have Raven with Wolf. LOL.
Also, there are others, but they don't know that.
I don't describe the characters that much in the prologue because I want to "unfold" them.
Update 3: Ok why their names aren't... normal, is because they have never heard of regular names. They named themselves because they can't remember what they were called before their parents died. They named themselves after things they saw or thought, or their personality. They don't have houses exactly- only... show more Ok why their names aren't... normal, is because they have never heard of regular names. They named themselves because they can't remember what they were called before their parents died. They named themselves after things they saw or thought, or their personality.