LIEbrals. Would you rather have The United States Get more oil from OPEC or drill for more of our own?

The way i see some libs answer here, it seems like they would rather have OPEC give us more oil instead of drilling for our own oil One oil spill and liberals want us to stop drilling.

@Black sun

Yes i heard that rumor. But more than likely just a rumor.

Favorite Answer

In my opinion,They don't care its just something to swak about, if they did they would unplug their computers and rush down there to aid in the clean up. We need to drill , not have foreign companies doing it when they do not use our standards of safety. Let US companies do the job, which would mean more US jobs. I too heard and read the report that N. Korea torpedoed the platform.It was reported on line in the European news papers

Source(s): May God Bless you and keep us all safe from the progressive axis of evil,0bama,Pel0si&Reid

The problem is the enviornmentalists. Within the last year, new oil deposits have been discovered in the U.S., the largest supplies being off the coasts of Florida and the New England states, and of course, in Alaska. The wimps in Congress are afraid to stand up to these people who value the rights of elk to roam over lives of the American people. It is such a shame that the suffering of Americans will only grow as this continues. People will be starving and out of work, as the politicians will do nothing but throw the blame onto the oil companies. If you think things are bad now, just wait. Gasoline in European countries is now fluctuating between $8-$9 in U.S. currency.

Liberals want to Completely Shut Down Oil Drilling and Coal Mines.

They are still dreaming about "Alternative Energy" that will Never Happen. It is a HOAX.

Given our country, especially our coasts are being destroyed by oil spills, I'd say OPEC. I don't drive much and take the subway to work and everywhere else I can. Driving in L.A. is like driving in rush hour 24/7, freeways, or surface streets.

Just out of curiosity, are you Chinese. I love Chinese food, live in downtown L.A, only 6 blocks from China town and love going there. It's a great walk and great exercise.

I'd rather us switch over to alternative energy sources and put much more effort into that than drilling considering the technology is already there and has been there for quite some time. We're just now finally getting electric cars. And what happened to hydrogen?

You offer a false choice. I would rather see us wean off of fossil fuels for many reasons and adopt new technologies as we should have 30 years ago.

The external costs of Fossil Fuel production & usage imposed upon all of us, our environment, & our children are not taken into account by the profiteers victimizing us. External costs result in Market Failure. The Market Economy over produces goods as a result of this under-pricing, creating inefficientcies, making the profiteers - 'free riders' in market terms.

This under-pricing makes fossil fuels look like a bargain when comparing to costs of other fuels/technologies. This not only results in Market Failure, but also in faulty policy & personal decisions. Helping noone except for the 'free riding' profiteers and their consrvative, shrill, shills.

These conservatives just lead us from 1 disaster to the next all in service of their rich overloards. What's next - we lose a city due to a Nuke disaster from cuts in regulation. We all know where they want to lead us with Global Warming.

When conservatives say Spill, Baby, Spill, we should just say 'Oh no you don't'. Not without common sense.

Even Amazon Natives living in jungles in Brazil - much smarter than conservatives & with higher level of values - require fail safe devices on oil rigs before issuing drilling permits. Lookout Gulf Coast - the Exxon Valdez mess STILL is not cleaned up or paid for - more conservative approaches to 'revenue neutral'.

If we must drill it should be under the strictest conditions in areas that will not kill the livings and lifestyles of millions of people.

And external costs should be factored in to the price of these fossil fuels.

I don't get why we aren't drilling. We're letting every other country do so off our coast...This oil spill is going to devastate our ecosystem and for what? So S Korea can profit?

Off topic, but have you heard the rumor that N Korea torpedoed the oil platform?

First use a lot less. And I walk the walk. I live on a sailboat with solar panels traveling around the world. I lived on it and worked and saved money before traveling. Don't go to fast but I go pretty far.

Drill baby drill and put the Artic Fox in charge of it

I agree with drilling oil here in the U.S. I don't see why we would give our enemies money to put our troops in danger.