Which Dog food should I pick for my 8 week old Golden Retriever puppy?

I am in a dilemma, I have a coupon for a FREE 40 lb bag of Eukanuba Large Breed Puppy food. This would be a big help financially to use this coupon and feed our dog this food. HOWEVER. I have heard mixed reviews about this food and many people have told me to feed her Nutrience dog food or even food of a... show more I am in a dilemma, I have a coupon for a FREE 40 lb bag of Eukanuba Large Breed Puppy food. This would be a big help financially to use this coupon and feed our dog this food.

HOWEVER. I have heard mixed reviews about this food and many people have told me to feed her Nutrience dog food or even food of a higher quality.

Is the Free 40 lb bag of Eukabana something that I should be using for my Golden retriever puppy? Or should I shell out money for higher quality food. Is the Eukabana a suitable dog food? Maybe switch her dog food to a better brand after the free bag is gone? Thanks so much!!
Update: She is currently on IAM's large breed puppy which I know is not a good dog food.