Problems with options for my yahoo store?

Hi Everyone, I am having problems uploading options for my yahoo store. I have over 500 products that all have individual custom options from another retailer that I am reselling. The issue is, is that it's been one week of retyping them to fit the framwork of yahoo options and I feel like there is an easier... show more Hi Everyone,

I am having problems uploading options for my yahoo store. I have over 500 products that all have individual custom options from another retailer that I am reselling. The issue is, is that it's been one week of retyping them to fit the framwork of yahoo options and I feel like there is an easier way. I already downloaded the catalog manager and am changing it in excel but it's taking me forever. Is there is an easier way? Below I will put how the options were emailed to me and how yahoo wants them uploaded:

Store Options:
A|EB1047|style|select|<strong>Style</s...
O|EB1047|style|classic|Classic|0|0|0||...
O|EB1047|style|parlor|Parlor|0|0|0||45...
A|EB1047|label_color|select|<strong>La... Color</strong>|0|0|0|||67|0
O|EB1047|label_color|white|White|0|0|0...
O|EB1047|label_color|ivory|Ivory|0|0|0...
O|EB1047|label_color|ivory_chocolate|I...
O|EB1047|label_color|latte|Latte|0|0|0...
O|EB1047|label_color|pale_pink|Pale-Pi...

Yahoo Options:
"Label Color" "Pink" "Blue" "Green"

Thanks for your help!
1 answer 1