Doe's anyone feed their horses any kind of Purina Horse Feeds?

So this fall when I turn 16 and get a job and start making some money, I'm going to swich my horses from Southern States feed to Purina horse feed. I can't now because I haven't got the extra money and nethier does my parents, but I am in the fall. I know purina makes good quailty feeds because weve... show more So this fall when I turn 16 and get a job and start making some money, I'm going to swich my horses from Southern States feed to Purina horse feed. I can't now because I haven't got the extra money and nethier does my parents, but I am in the fall. I know purina makes good quailty feeds because weve rasied all of our dogs weve owned on purina puppy food up to purina dog food and still do. And I want a feed thats going to help me keep my horses at a healthy weight and to help their overal apperence. I own two horses rite now -1st is a AQHA gelding whos almost totally blind and is semi-retried, he's 9 years old, 16.1hh, weighs 1120 and is riddin lightly (mostly every so offten) 2nd is a TWHBEA gelding who just got back into ridding a month ago and is being riddin 1 or 2 every other week and will be riddin more with time, he's 7 years old, 15.3hh and weighs about around 900 - 1100 (sorry haven't weighed him in a while). So this is the feed I'm looking at by purina -http://www.horse.purinamills.com/product...
%