Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Hair Problem!!! Pease help :)?

oK,

well ive bin straightnin my hair,, not even that long,

but its already so split and damamged ): my natural

hair is curly(not THAT curly, but more like wavy)

, and i need some cute hairstyle suggetions for it..

And also, uhm lets say i dont straighten it for 2/3 months..

will it get better? I would get a haircut right now, but its medium

length and i dont want it TOO short, So yeah any suggetions? <3

If its so split and damaged, stop using the straightening iron for a while and take care of your hair with conditioners and similar products. The best way to find new hair styles is to go to: TAAZ.com, here you can upload a picture of your own face and see how different hairstyles suit and fit your facial structure.

For further advice, consult a professional stylist!

Source(s): experience!

well I use this stuff and It it called hot oil- by VO5- my moms friend used it on her daughters hair who's is pretty thick and very long, it goes all the way down her back pretty much, and she asked her," how does she keep it so smooth?" and her mom gave my mom the name of the vo5 stuff: here is a link of it:

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.stylelist.com/blog/medi...

- seriously it makes it smooth, there is also this pantene shampoo and conditioner that workd well for long hair that I use, my mom got it for me when I was going to a camp, and it was the first time that I used it, and I loved it, my roomates (3 other girls) loved it too, even thought my hair was longer than theirs, It workd well for all lengths- here is a link of that:

http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2009/GALLER...

-here is another picture of the same kind:

http://www.latestbeauty.com/wordpress/wp-content/u...

-so thats called pantene, beautiful lengths!

It is seriously awesome!

- I love the V05 stuff, It repairs the hair and makes it really smooth, and the shampoo and conditioner makes your hair soft and feel clean!

- oh and you can do a french braid on one side and put it into a bun

or put your hair straight then braid a thick strand of hair and bobby pin it to the side of your head, i love that one!

you can put it in a ponytail, you can braid it when it's damp then wear it wavy after it dries, you can put it in a messy bun, etc.

but if you do use heat, use a heat protector and/or turn down the heat on your straightener a little, so it won't damage as much.

don't straighten your hair everyday its sooo bad! a bunch of girls like me would kill for wavy hair.

your hair is easy to style. you could just leave it down or you could tie it half up, clip it with a bow, wear it with a headband or just wear it in a ponytail

wear a wig for 6 mos until your hair becomes healthy and wearable

wow

you better get to a real salon and get some help. ur hair sounds llike it's in trouble.

well you should get the ends cut so your hair can grow and use any shampoo that'll help moistureize and revive split ends and you should be fine.

use spray dent treatment. Apply henna, if u want natural treatment this is the best solution.

You must follow hairstyle in http://fashnstyle.com/