Ready4Luv asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

is it nasty to have sex during your period?

I have heard many different people say that its disgusting and some say its ok....which is it.....and also if you have sex on your period without a condom can a girl still get pregnant?

aalso refrain from rude comments its just a question no where in my question does it say I have or was thinking about doing so......just curious and felt like asking different people around the nation thank you!

Favorite Answer

i've dated guys that go back an forth also, its all up to them. one guy said it didn't bother him but it was really heavy an after he told me it was the nastiest things he's ever seen, but then i was engaged an the guy actually LOVED it when i was bleeding (which is really weird to me) but he wanted to eat me out and everything when i was, an the guy i'm with now said he doesn't care, just adds more lube to it (plus we've got red sheets lol) but it is nasty to me, plus its messy an i feel gross. an i dont think its big possibility if you are on your period to get pregnant...but things do happen

• Erika

Nasty Women Having Sex

• ?

First of all you can get pregnant at ANY TIME during the cycle. It isn't as likely during your period but it can happen.

It is someone's preference if they want to have sex during their period, some people are into it some are not. In reality though it does just act like a natural lubricant so if you can keep it from being a complete mess there shouldn't be a problem

Yuck, yuck, and more yuck!The older I get the more I realize that women are all about illusion. As a teen I thought they were almost perfect. The more sex partners I've had the more I realize how freakin grose they are! Having period sex is more nasty on top of the typical girl nasty a guy has to try and ignore. Typical girl nasty includes: vaginal oder (y'all all stink sometimes), grose stuff (smegma) in the folds of your coot coots which you usually find in panties, your assholes are right next door to the sausage sleve and that thing is grose! Add clots of dead uterian wall to that and ya got total and complete nasty! As a guy I have never had an oder anywhere close to as grose as I've smelled on girls after a day without a shower. Yuck! Girls can look so good but trust me, if you know a girl long enough the illusion will eventually be revealed! This is why I never date a girl for too long. When she gets grose I gotta go otherwise I can't enjoy sex with her. Period sex... Nope!

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): nasty sex period: https://shortly.im/Rwryz

Nasty Girls Having Sex

It's possible to get pregnant any time you have sex. It's highly unlikely, as your body is 'flushing out' the contents of your uterus and it's lining. However, it is still possible.

As to the 'nasty' factor.. it all depends on your level of cleanliness, and you and your partner's comfort level. If you clean yourself out really well and lay a towel down I don't see why it would be a problem. It really just depends on how comfortable you and your partner are with it. You're exchanging body fluids all the time when kissing and having sex, blood is just a more 'visible' one to deal with.

Personally my husband and I aren't 'grossed out' by it or anything.. however a lot of the time when I'm having a period I'm bloated and to have sex would be physically uncomfortable.

Again, you will just have to develop your own preferences here.

Definitely lay a towel down just in case but, honestly, the blood does work well as a lubricant and my boyfriend at the time was actually the one who wanted sex even though he knew I was on period. I was real grossed out at first but he was okay with it. Afterwards we cleaned up in the shower ;)

And yes their is a chance of pregnancy during your period.

its really not that messy at all. (though if your period is very heavy id suggest doing it in the shower) If you have a light period youll barely notice any blood at all, just throw a towel on the bed and youll be good to go. make sure to wash up after, obviously. some doctors actually says its good for you cause it helps relieve menstrual cramping.

oh and the person who said you cant get pregnant is flat out wrong. women can begin ovulating during their period, or a couple days after. and sperm can survive in the uterus for several days if i remember right.

Well this is really subjective to when during the cycle you wish to have intercourse. I wouldn't. It does get a bit messy at best. But you know, everyone is different, so, it might not bother you. But just think about what your reaction will be, not to mention if it will be embarassing for either of you. It's super unlikely for her to get pregnant. Like, if you get her pregnant while using a condom, while she's on her period, you are the most unlucky person in the universe

Source(s): My vagina