I'm gonna get Fs on two subjects.?

I'm worrying about my parents scolding me with my academic works.

I'm abroad student in U.S.A. So, the tuition is twice as expensive as for Americans.

Though, I didn't do great job on it.

So, I would like to ask you to suggest some excuses with which I can cope with my parents.

Thank you in advance.

Favorite Answer

Ok I've gone to Japan and germany without knowing a lick of either language and managed to "pass" but that is because the people there are so nice and they know english. But since I'm from america I can p*** on my own country and say that we suck and that you've got some b**** coming here.

Ok so I've been a straight A student and if you read my recent activity you'll see I also am having some grade issues. But it's not my fault and I don't think this is your fault either so here is the game plan

Ok so i'm guess you must present that you learned something in some way. Throw around some works that say something like "I learn about about cultural values an the differences in life. I made friends with most of my classmates..." and so on and you basically don't say anything of value you. Now that you sugar coasted things you talk about the difficulties ( highlight all of your success. Helps but the bad in the shadows.) and how you pulled through all obstacles. Talk about you host family and difficulties of being on your own ( get real, it was the best time being away from home... but don't tell them that. )

So my parents are brutal. Trust me, they punish me the old school way. So talk and stay calm. I cannot stress stay calm. Beg only at the end. Tell them who unfair it was (or just make it up) and take the blame. Make it seem like you are being really hard on your self. Don't expect not to get punished but if you make your parents feel sorry for you, they might lighten up a bit.

But do as the americans do! " if not too late." Really try hard to raise it up. Ask for extra credit and asks friends for help on homework. Use you abroad studentness to sweet talk your teachers into giving in. At my school Foreigners get extra cookies and are usually made the coolest and get their little bonus time for assignments. If you don't agree with these methods, well you asked for excuses and you have to stretch the truth sometimes.

¡Good Luck!

Source(s): Experience

Well, the reply is normally sure. I hate to damage it to you, however often if you happen to fail 2 or extra topics they flunk you. The best means they could go you is that if whatever stressful occurred, and also you had been particularly not able to do schoolwork on account that of it. Just try to research rough subsequent yr, and be taught a lesson from this.

Just be honest, Studying abroad is challenging enough in itself. I'm sure you will bounce back. Lies and deceit only lead to more lies and deceit When it comes to your parents, honesty is always the best policy. Good Luck.

Admission is the first stage to correction of the problem. They will find out.

Are you asian?

if so here's the plan:

1) SCREAM!

2) think the word "AND"

3) RUN!