Who remembers the old show Kung Fu starring the late David Carradine?

Did you like it?

I loved it he was so soft spoken and calm until you crossed him

Favorite Answer

Yes I watched it all the time

My Brother Freddie(May God Rest His soul)Use to watch it and I would sit next to him on the couch and watch it with him!!

It was one of the good ones that my brothers watched

I still to this day can not believe that he is dead

Another one killing him self well that should be good for my Brother maybe they are together in Heaven and are now Happy where they are

They said when he died that he did hang him self but still I wonder about that one I believe he was just going too far with the sex playing..Too bad HUH!!!!

Honey, I not only remember Kung Fu (I was in high school), I'm old enough to remember when TV was in black and white, and when you turned it off at night, there was a white dot that took about 30 minutes to disappear.

• mannon

Yes, Glasshopper.

I loved that show.

It was hard top watch Kill Bill and not think of hime in Kung Fu. It was the start of an interest in Eastern religions for me, strangely enough.

R.I.P. David - you are missed.

I like the sequel Kung Fu the Legend Continues were he helps his son who's a cop solve crimes.

• ?4 years agoReport

Haha forgot all about that one...thanks for the memory.

I remember Grasshopper. RIP David

One of the best shows for it's time

I never missed it

I wanted to take Martial Arts because of it and I Loved it when my Father signed me up

It help me decide to become a Police Office!!

I like the Grasshopper saying....And some one mentioned about him picking up the pot for the dragon Tattoos!!!!

That took balls for him to burn them in to him like that I know I couldn't do it

I was saddened for his Death not so long ago

• Roz

I loved that show! I watched it when I was young. It is such a shame that he died. I guess sometimes people become addicted to things that can prove to be deadly. He was a talented actor.

So many wonderful talented individuals got involved in things that cost them their lives. So sad.

I remember it. I think I saw every one. My favorite part (besides him kicking the boo yah out of some bushwackers) was when he picked up the melting pot with his forearms, and burned in those dragon images. You know, in the opening credits. I liked him in everything I saw him in. Last year was tough on celebrities.

I remember! I thought Bruce Lee was suppose to star in that show originally.

I remember it, Grasshopper. Loved the show.