What is causing my toothache because it's not a toothache?

lol I clench my jaw and I have acid reflux and an eating disorder kinda. I already use sensitive toothpaste and I just got a checkup and nothing was wrong. My teeth pretty much hurt like hell. All the time. I feel like crying. Well I am low in calcium and vitamin D I was told the vitamin D didn't affect... show more lol

I clench my jaw and I have acid reflux and an eating disorder kinda. I already use sensitive toothpaste and I just got a checkup and nothing was wrong.
My teeth pretty much hurt like hell. All the time. I feel like crying.

Well I am low in calcium and vitamin D I was told the vitamin D didn't affect teeth but I couldn't remember if I was low in calcium or not but I am and my bones hurt so I am guessing, but not sure that it may affect my teeth.

It's my front teeth at the top (on the bottom, I mean the top of my bottom teeth lol) you know the 4 teeth at the front, the toothache pain is mainly at one side, but also on the other. And for some reason those pointy ones all hurt.

Anyway what should I do about this as my mouth hurts so bad, plus I taste metal all the time.

I don't want to keep going back to the dentist for no reason. I know it's not a toothache but how do I stop it happening? My gums are bleeding when I brush, HOW DO I STOP IT, I am so confused ?

Do I need a doctor instead? I told the doctor already, they do not freaking listen, and I sick of repeating myself, and I am not interested in taking painkillers, what good does that do. And I am certainly not taking ibuprofen to give me an ulcer and I'm not taking paracetamol as the salt content sounds a bit dodgy, plus it makes me want to throw up.

I just need to know maybe, when it will go away or what sort of toothpaste I can use ??

If I go to the dentist what are they going to say or how are they going to help as I already said it hurts or whatever but they said nothing was wrong so I don't know what to do ?
Update: I think the weird thing about it is you can't see most or it but I can feel it.
I only see bleeding when I brush so I guess the gums must look normal
Update 2: lot of info there!
Yeah I thought before it might be a sinus thing but I doubt it.

I dunno the dentist just said nothing was wrong but I talk a LOT there is a lot going on with my mouth so.. they probably think i'm making it up too or something.
Update 3: Yah I did floss but now I can't cos it hurts thanks
Update 4: thanks I don't mind painkillers but what I'm saying is I'd need to take them all day or every day to get rid of the pain and I don't wanna do that :)