Luckyvidz.com moved?...hacked?...?

The iphone and ipod touch compatible video site www.luckyvidz.com seems to have been hacked or moved and replaced by some other weird something. Does anyone know what happened?

Only say if you know, I can speculate on my own thanks.

Favorite Answer

Yea it was a good run, but lucky isn't the only site, I would give it out but I don't want them to get shut down. And, lucky did tell us it was going to shut down, but gave no explaination

What did I miss???? I never saw Lucky post anything. I hadn't logged on in a couple weeks. What did Lucky say?? I tried emailing Lucky at one of the emails he had and it got kicked back to me because it was disabled as well. The LuckyVidz Twitter account is also gone. Lucky use to post on there when there was an on-going issue.......

Anyone know what's happening? Did Lucky go to another site? I was a paid "Premium" member. I just want to watch some movies..... :-(. Anyone have more than what's posted??????

it seems as if the site has been closed and the domain is now for sale...

owners must have not wanted to maintain it anymore