John w asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 10 years ago

Can my sister cosign for me for a 9000 dollar loan if she wants to get a loan for a house soon?

I need a 9000 dollar auto loan and need a cosigner. My sister said she would if her bank says she could and still could get a house. So the question is can she cosign for me and then in a few Months still be able to get a loan for a house?

Best Answer

This will hurt her.

When you co-sign you are just as reponsbile as the primary borrower.

That 9K will directly reduce the monthly amount of mortgage she will qualify for.

It will increase her debt / income ratio.

It will also be considered "new credit" which dings her score for 6 months.

After new credit, the loan payments will have to be steady for 2 years for the score to improve.

BUT... the 9K will still decrease the amount of home she will qualify for due to her debt being higher.

Wow... your sister really knows very little about credit.

Are you sure she is ready to buy a house?

/

If she has enough money for the downpayment on a house, then she could just loan you the $9000 herself and does not need to cosign. If she does not have $9000, then she cannot buy a house.

Finding the right answer and finding a good, trusted loan lender online is very rare as a result of so numerous fraudsters that claim to be true lender whereas they are scam.

I'm posting this information to whoever is in need of financial assistance be it loan for establishment, debt consolidation loan, business loan, personal loan and other relevant purpose. Mr Johnson Fred Joe referred me to Mr Charles Bricks, I thought it was one of those scammer, I as a victim of them so I was very careful not to fall into their hands again. I contacted Mr Charles Bricks and he processed my application, though I take a lot of security process before my application was approved, they said due to so many bad customers, who have made away with their fund. I was given the loan after they have verified that a genuine borrower.

I'm glad to let you all know that I have been able to pay my bills, start up my fashion designing shop with the loan Mr Charles gave me.

Please this is a special note, do not contact them unless you are a genuine person.

Their contact; weltlandmicrofinanceltd@gmail.com

Endeavor to inform him that I Loveth Fisher referred you because they only attend to those who are referred to them by their old customers like me.

Make wise use of this information, it is written that if you are not informed, you will be deformed and also note to be informed at all is better than bad information. Be wise!

Good luck.

• Judy

The $9000 would count as a liability she has, so would cut down on the amount of loan she could get and might keep her from getting one at all.

FINANCIAL LOAN COMPANY,

14, biemig field ,Fulham,

United Kingdom

Tel Number: +447011121018.

Attention:

We are registered and legitimate loan lending firm based in United Kingdom. We give out loan to Individuals, families, student, Organization, Business Men and women who are into Business transaction. We give out long term loan and short term loan for three to ten years maximum with your interest in this you can as well tell me the amount you need so that We send to you the terms and conditions that is if you are really interested in getting a loan from Giant Loan Company.

Loan are given out in Pounds, Euro and $US the maximum We give is 3,000,000 both in pounds and $US and the minimum 6,00 pounds and US$. There is one Question I have to ask are YOU a serious individual that we take a loan and pay back after

duration with the interest, if you are honest I will trust you because we like to do business with honest people if you are one you will get the loan even if your bank have refuse to offer you a loan because of your bad credit, We will offer you the loan and put a final stop to all your financial needs.

If you are interested you have to send the amount you need as loan so that we can give you the terms and conditions on the loan for your information loan are given to every part of the world on honest people so if you are honest apply for the loan now contact us via e-mail: fcompanyloan@yahoo.com You are to get back to us with this information, loan application form stated below:

* Applicant full name:...

* Applicant Contact Address:...

* Phone No:...

* Country:...

* Age:...

* Marital Status:...

* Amount Required As Loan:...

* Proposed Terms/Duration Of Loan:..............

* Annual Income:...

* Occupation:...

* How you apply for a loan before...............

* Sex...

Signed,

Management.

FINANCIAL LOAN COMPANY.COPYRIGHT © 2010 ALL RIGHT RESERVED