? asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

What should I wear with turquoise skinny jeans?

What should I wear with my turquoise skinny jeans? I'm thinking about wearing my white Hollister shirt with a pink Hollister bird made out of little birdies on it. I'm really "out there". I LOVE to stand out, but I don't want to stand out TOO much. I was originally going to wear a bright green top with a bright pink undershirt, but my mom said it was too much. The jeans are kinda like this, except a little less bright.

http://www.bestbrazilianjeans.com/store/images/586...

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i agree with the black, that would be a nice contrast .. however if you are going for a more spring look .. the white hollister shirt would probably look really nice!

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Turquoise Skinny Jeans

• 1 decade ago

You're really "out there", yet you don't want to stand out too much, and you wear Hollister brand clothing? You don't sound "out there" to me at all.

However, I think that if you're a young teen, wearing turquoise skinny jeans with a white screen-print tee-shirt that has pink details on it is a cute look for your age. However, if you're an older teen or young adult, a softer top would be better as it would make you look more mature while still giving you that nice bright pop of color in the jeans. If you're older, a neutral colored (such as black, grey, or white) flowy top would look better paired with the jeans.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

wear a white tank top and a bright yellow shirt of some sort over it. i LOVE yellow and turquoise. black always goes. pink looks pretty.

EDIT: small print flowers are in, so get one with the same color as the jeans in it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Yep. I'm chubby and I wear skinny jeans. I just think I look better in them than in any other pants.

• 1 decade ago

The white/pink shirt.

• 1 decade ago

no one likes hollister, wear a simple white loose v neck shirt. brown leather belt and sandals. you might like to stand out but people will appreciate your laid back california style if you wear what i put above ^

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'd wear a facemask but thats just me. The one with a unicorn on it. Jk, just wear a plain top like black, or white..

• 1 decade ago

wear either a white, black, or gray shirt with accents of that turquoise color.

or just wear a white or gray v-neck.

You'll match and won't clash, haha.

good luck, hope i've helped[:

Source(s): i have those jeans in blue, green, and yellow. aha.
  • 1 decade ago

TOTALLY the white shirt and maybe some strappy sandals too

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.