toms shoes trouble..?

i am looking for a pair of toms. but i want them to match my school colors(orange,white,and blue) and my other clothes. but i dont not want black or white ones! what kind of shoes do you all suggest??(http://www.toms.com/ )thanks!! :)

Favorite Answer

I would buy the white canvas ones and customize them. You can draw your school mascot on them, or stripe them with your school colors, or something unique like that. When I did mine I just used fabric paint and it worked magically.

Pretty soon people will be asking you to design shoes for them.

you are able to return it. My mom's a 7 a million/2 for many of her shoes, yet she have been given a 7 in Toms. Toms are meant to be a suitable in advantageous condition, like comfortable. Toms are like talk and autos, you often could circulate a million/2 a length down... because of the fact they look longer. in the journey that your primary 7s are suitable, get a 7 in Toms. in the event that they are slightly loose or something, even basically a tiny bit... circulate right down to a 6 a million/2.