Have a question about Zoloft (Generic brand Sertraline)...well a few? (REPOST of a REPOST)?

I didn't get a lot of answers but this will be the last time I ask this :( 1. Is it normal that I think it' working for me? I've been on it since Friday, at 8pm (they told me to pick a time every night when I take it) 2. I'm on it for anxiety (social anxiety disorder) and every time I think... show more I didn't get a lot of answers but this will be the last time I ask this :(

1. Is it normal that I think it' working for me? I've been on it since Friday, at 8pm (they told me to pick a time every night when I take it)
2. I'm on it for anxiety (social anxiety disorder) and every time I think about a social situation, I get less nervous, like I get a sinking feeling. And my hitched breaths are less often. I'm afraid if I get anxious on it, I might get irregular heartbeats and I'm afraid I might have a heart attack. Since most of my panic attacks happened in school, will that change since I just got on it on Friday, or I won't know till I'm in school?
3. How does it work for social anxiety disorder?
4. Will my anxiety go away forever if I take it and get therapy? Like with some therapy and meds will I be "cured"?
5. Will I be a different person? I'm afraid of change and worried what might happen to me if I'm put on meds and have to stop,
6. I'm afraid if I have to stop taking it, will my anxiety return?
7. How long might I have to be on it?
8. I was wondering would it affect my school performance? I'm wondering if it wonder make me "dumb" or "slower". The nervousness went away, but I still get scared. I'm not afraid to add therapy to my medication therapy, it's I'm afraid to relapse with my anxiety. I'm kinda close-minded to change, so idk if CBT will work. I don't mind doing it, but I find it kinda hopeless for me.